Hosted by Mike Hoseus, former Toyota executive and co-author of the Shingo Award Winning book, Toyota Culture.
FocusIn: Operational Excellence & Lean Leadership is a leadership learning and best-practice exchange among senior executives in operations, human resources, and sales across varying industries looking to seed and foster best-practices in their own roles and environments.
Our goal is to bring leaders from around the world to experience a unique learning framework, interact with like-minded professionals, and to develop and align their leadership strategies.
- Gain a better understanding of how to build a high-performance culture
- Experience best practice manufacturing & automation
- Understand how to deliver greater value to customers through service excellence and product delivery
- Learn how to motivate others through effective leadership coaching
- Begin the journey of engaging others in continuous daily improvement
What Past Attendees Are Saying...
The mission of CQPO is to establish a learning environment of mutual respect, which emphasizes problem solving, teamwork and continuous improvement practices that enable organizations to produce effective, efficient and defensible systems.
At GrowthPlan, we believe that your success in business depends on your ability to consistently apply, over long periods of time, the behaviors that have been proven to produce the results you are looking for.
Together with your team members, you’ll co-create a competency based learning system that connects directly to skills that your company wants your team to get better in.