Hosted by Mike Hoseus, former Toyota executive and co-author of the Shingo Award Winning book, Toyota Culture.
November 5th – 7th, 2019
- Lean Leadership Workshop
- Tour of Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky
- Site visits at Bosch and Hyster-Yale
- Tour & Dinner at Woodford Reserve Distillery
FocusIn: Operational Excellence & Lean Leadership is a leadership learning and best-practice exchange among senior executives in operations, human resources, and sales across varying industries looking to seed and foster best-practices in their own roles and environments.
Our goal is to bring leaders from around the world to experience a unique learning framework, interact with like-minded professionals, and to develop and align their leadership strategies.
- Gain a better understanding of how to build a high-performance culture
- Experience best practice manufacturing & automation
- Understand how to deliver greater value to customers through service excellence and product delivery
- Learn how to motivate others through effective leadership coaching
- Begin the journey of engaging others in continuous daily improvement
What Past Attendees Are Saying...
The mission of CQPO is to establish a learning environment of mutual respect, which emphasizes problem solving, teamwork and continuous improvement practices that enable organizations to produce effective, efficient and defensible systems.
Readitfor.me is the #1 book summary service for entrepreneurs, executives, and business coaches. Readitfor.me will join us for the event to curate content specific to the learning experience.