Hosted by Mike Hoseus, former Toyota executive and co-author of the Shingo Award Winning book, Toyota Culture.
FocusIn: Operational Excellence & Lean Leadership is a leadership learning and best-practice exchange among senior executives in operations, human resources, and sales across varying industries looking to seed and foster best-practices in their own roles and environments.
Our goal is to bring leaders from around the world to experience a unique learning framework, interact with like-minded professionals, and to develop and align their leadership strategies.
- Gain a better understanding of how to build a high-performance culture
- Experience best practice manufacturing & automation
- Understand how to deliver greater value to customers through service excellence and product delivery
- Learn how to motivate others through effective leadership coaching
- Begin the journey of engaging others in continuous daily improvement
What Past Attendees Are Saying...
The mission of CQPO is to establish a learning environment of mutual respect, which emphasizes problem solving, teamwork and continuous improvement practices that enable organizations to produce effective, efficient and defensible systems.
Get your team on the same page about the things that matter most.
Orchestra is a team-driven software that creates structure where improvement plans are made visible and accountable to others. Orchestra builds interaction between leaders and teams to create mutual alignment on development goals.